Mr. Adam Rylski
About Assembly of the Martial Arts Academy
- Little Dragons (Ages 3-5) train 1 class per week.
- Karate Kids (Ages 6 and up) train 2 classes per week.
- Adults train 1 class per week.
- Students in Milford can choose to add another class to their schedule for an additional monthly fee.
- Little Dragons (Ages 3-5) train 2 classes per week.
- Karate Kids (Ages 6 and up) train 3 classes per week.
- Adults have unlimited classes per week.
- Weapons: Bo-Staff and Kali Stick – This class is designed to spend extra time developing your weapons training.
- Advanced Belt Class – This class is designed for students with a Red Belt and higher. The instructor(s) adapt their curriculum to challenge the advanced rank student.
- Black Belt Class – Our Adult class on Saturday allows our Karate Kid students, who have achieved their Black Belt, an opportunity to train in an adult class and begin experiencing some of our more challenging styles, weapons and to begin learning the moves required to test for their next Black Belt degree.
- Family Class – This new addition to our curriculum allows family members to train together in one class, regardless of age or belt.
- All of the Specialty Classes held at the West Haven studio are available for Milford students, at an additional fee.
- Private and Semi-Private Instruction is available with many of our instructors.
Sabunim Adam Rylski- Chief Instructor & Owner
- My grandson has been going to Assembly of Martial Arts in West Haven, CT for about 3 years now. He just entered his first karate tournament and came home with two trophies. His courage, stamina and self esteem can only be accredited to this wonderful karate school. Lance has special needs and all the Sabinums compensate for this and show him over and over with extreme patience. Thank you everyone at the AMAA karate studio. Your all fantastic!! Nonnie- theresa andriulli. 4/21/2018
- My son has been going to the West Haven studio for about two years and it has been the best two years. My son is an only child and doesn’t have and older sibling to talk to, but know that we are part of the Karate family ( that is how they make you feel) he has so many wonderful Sabunim to talk to about anything. They always will lend an ear. My husband and I are thankful for that because kids need some one else that they can talk to and all of the Sabunim are GREAT role models for my son . They are all so wonderful to my son that I can’t say enough wonderful stuff about them. My husband and I are thankful that ALL of the Sabunim are a part of our life. They are all a Great role model for our son. To all the Sabunim James and I just want to say Thank you for everything- Anne Steele. 4/21/2018
- I was 500 pounds when I got serious and started my diet and exercise plan then expanded to the Inner Circle fitness classes Karate classes. I do have a disability with pins and plates in my wrist and foot but all the Sabinums compensate for this and show me other ways to do my moved. My grandson who has special needs to an extent has learned discipline, respect and now hitting his teen years strength and development for his muscles All the Sabinums are able to work with anyone 100 percent healthy to special needs. Private lessons are also available. You can find us in almost every public school after hours teaching children besides kicks and punches, bully busting, stranger danger etc. We also offer classes in Milford, Tri-beach, Orange, Ansonia just to name a few. Come look us over and sign up for a trial period and I'm sure you will come back.- Theresa Andriulli. 2/11/2018
- They have fun classes that teach the martial arts and self discipline- Ben Green. 0/24/2018
- They are some of the kindest people I have ever meet. Thank you for being so kind and teaching my son James. We love coming to Karate Anne Steele- Boost Oxygen. 3/15/2016